[StBernard] Modular Homes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 21 23:04:18 EST 2005

Hello

I just spoke to one of the contractors in St. Bernard and they informed me
they will be building modular homes. They said this is basically pre fab
houses, not mobile homes. I don't really know what type of home this is but
I was wondering does anyone know what type of zoning requirements the parish
is going to have. Are the neighborhoods going to have houses on slab or
raised a few feet or maybe 8 - 10 feet off the ground with a garage
underneath. I lived in Lexington Place in the back and would like to move
back and rebuild but wonder what things will look like if there are a
variety of homes raised to different levels all over the place. If anyone
has any answers please let me know.

Thanks

David