[StBernard] Modular Homes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 22 06:14:06 EST 2005

Modular homes are just about the same as site-built homes from what I can
tell.

Here is a link for one company: http://www.discoverycustomhomes.com/

They are somehow linked to Palm Harbor homes which are mobile homes
(although when they get to over 2000 sq. ft. I wonder how mobile!)
Palm Harbor has a blurb on their website which has testimonials from owners
who had their homes when Hurricane Charlie hit the Tampa side of FL and
these homes survived! Of course, it wasn't a flood situation.

I'm not doing an advert for them or anything but I've seriously thought of
checking these out. http://www.palmharbor.com/index2.asp

Jim