[StBernard] A Thanksgiving Prayer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 24 10:29:25 EST 2005

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
And his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him, bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
His steadfast love endures forever,
And his faithfulness to all generations.

Psalm 100

Heavenly Father, we praise you and thank you for the countless blessings and
mercies you have shown us.
You have blessed America as a refuge for Pilgrims from all corners of the
earth and from every era.
You have strengthened us in time of trial and held us up in the face of
adversity.
You have granted us this beautiful and bountiful refuge.
You have granted us the fruits of freedom, of worship, and hard work.
Remind us to be humble in our abundance and to remember the sacrifice of
those who came before us and who so trusted in you.
Let their example remind us to renew that trust, to always be thankful, to
always be obedient to your hand and to be no less strong in our values.

In this harvest moment, we give thanks to you O Lord, for family and
friends, for health and country, and for the gift of life.
As we gather around our family tables on this Thanksgiving,
We at Autom will "ask the Lord's blessing in all that we do".
We ask for this blessing for each other, for our nation, and for you,
Our customers, Our dear friends in Christ.