[StBernard] STATE FARM INSURANCE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 26 09:00:06 EST 2005

If you are in St. Bernard, go talk to Marvin LeBlanc at the State
Farm
Trailer in Wal-Mart's parking lot. Besides being a State Farm
Agent, he is
also acting as a liason with the State Farm powers that be.

Thanks, that is good to know. Our agend was Mopey Schaumburg, I think he is
in Baton Rouge. Phone remains busy, understandably.

Our adjuster told us our fence was taken away by flood, not storm, even
though the 170+ mph winds came first. So we want to appeal.
Also she states we had 8 foot water and substantial roof damage, yet no
coverage for structure or contents. Our ceiling was down. If we had 8 foot,
then the ceiling must have come down from rain. Well.............

Gaby