[StBernard] Right of Demolition Form - FREE NOTARY SERVICES!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 26 20:20:42 EST 2005

Husband has to be here to do the school run for daughter. Parental duties
never end. I hope you include the GLC lot on your parish tour. We will be
there. looking forward to meet you and Sydney.

Gaby,
I'll see you at the meeting for Project Christmas on Monday. My
father,
James Murrell, will be driving into town with me. After the meeting
we are
taking a tour of the Parish with Relief Spark. Would you like my
father to
meet up with you after we finish the Parish tour for our California
friends?
Let me know. Will your husband be coming into town with you? See
you
Monday.

Gaby