[StBernard] Future of Lexington Subdivision

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 26 20:21:25 EST 2005

Phillis, et al.

There is no decision made about any specific area yet. The current
discussions are focusing on the areas that are repeatedly damaged by
flooding and most vulnerable to storm conditions. The corridor along the 40
arpent canal is being discussed but no boundaries or areas have been decided
on. The other part of this discussion is the funding source for any area
identified- people will not just lose their property- they will be
compensated for it. (mitigation)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to write.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig