[StBernard] selling houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 28 23:36:01 EST 2005

Ms. Perez:

My mother is not returning to St Bernard parish so her home/land in Arabi is
available. The house has not been gutted, and the garaage will be clear of
everything shortly. We will be submitting forms to have the home included
in the demoliton program offered by the parish, once I have chance to return
one more time to see if there is anything else I can salvage.

I don't know what area you are looking for, and will point out that the
houses adjacent my mothers are all on the parish list for demoliton. If you
have any interest, please feel free to call me (504-228-1542) and I will
answer any questions you might have.

John F. Richardson