[StBernard] Where is the rest of council?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 28 23:38:15 EST 2005

To everyone concerned:

It is quite obvious that Mr. Taffaro is the "go to man" in the parish.
There MAY be a few others working, but if so, they are never around when you
go to the govt. complex and outside of a weekly media statement by Joey
Difatta, what is he doing? I realize that the media exposure looks good and
he may think it will get him relected, but he is WRONG. The residents of St.
Bernard are not stupid. Some may be laid back, but let's see what happens
in the next election. I suspect that we will see a few new faces on the
parish council.

John Richardson