[StBernard] selling houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 29 07:49:18 EST 2005

Janet,

Just wait... if the Baker bill passes... you should be able to build up...
there are many working on the new vision for the Parish... I had a meeting
today with a few people to work on Project Christmas... and I was so pleased
as so many people came out to show support and the kick off meeting was a
great success!

A few comments really gave me hope about the Parish and the beginning stages
of planning to make it a better Parish with thought going into how land is
developed specifically in which there is total devastation of structures.
There is a chance to start fresh with a clean slate... Alas I was given that
glimmer of hope... as I am always looking for the positive in our Parish.

I feel St. Bernard is a great place and still is a great place to live. I
really hope the rebuilding process is met with support as there will be hick
ups along the way.

I tell you I would not want to be in the Government's shoes when the Baker
bill passes as they have some hard decisions and quick decisions to make.

Amanda