[StBernard] Where is the rest of council?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 29 07:49:51 EST 2005

The new parish web site has been a great way for our officials to
tell us
what is going on and it is unencumbered by time or space
constraints, so the
whole story can get out.

Westley,
I was wondering if the Parish website maybe needs drop down menus or simply
an easier way to find what you are seeking as you can look for quite a while
and not find what you seek... most of the times I rely upon links you send
me for specific tasks... as it is easier than going to the site and trying
to find what I am looking for.
Just a thought
Amanda