[StBernard] Trailers for teachers at the St. Bernard Unified School

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 29 21:36:17 EST 2005

What's the delay with setting up the trailers for the teachers? These
people have been good and kind enough to return to St. Bernard (and I do
question the safety of this) to teach your children. But, can we provide
them with housing? I hear a big "NO"!!!!!

Who do we need to tell how shameful this is???? Something needs to be done,
and done now. Give these good people a place to stay. If you want them in
St. Bernard, the least you could do is provide them with housing!!!

Janet