[StBernard] Where is the rest of council?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 29 21:37:01 EST 2005

To ALL,

Please do not get distracted by the difficulty in establishing who is doing
what from the council. The tasks at hand are many and the committment is
deep by the vast majority of your council. I can assure you that the next
election is the farthest thing from most of our minds. You can continue to
help us by continuing to communicate your needs- some we can more
effectively address than others, but we must keep hearing from you. If not
now I don't know when we will ever be challenged to work as a community.

You are by and large a great group of residents to serve- spoken on behalf
of the entire government.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig