[StBernard] red ribbons

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 30 18:32:33 EST 2005

I am inquiring about the red ribbons seen around the post of some homes. I
was told that this was Murphy inspected sites, then I was told by someone
who just met with Murphy that they did not know what the ribbons were for.
I would like an explanation.. Also my home was listed as a category I with
30-60% damage. What does this mean? Should I continue to invest hard labor
and time into a home that is 30-60% damaged?. Also, what is going on with
the trailors? After 6 weeks since I registered for the trailor, someone
called me this morning that was going to assess the site I chose to have the
trailor placed. Is anyone getting trailors? Why is it taking so long to
get back to Chalmette? I am displaced in Texas, it is very costly and
exhausting for me and my family to come in and work on our house. I had a
job in Texas but then was laid off after 3 weeks when I told them that I
hoped to move back to Chalmette by Christmas to live in a trailor. I hope I
didn't speak too soon. I miss my friends and family that all lived in the
town my husband and I were born and raised in. I have listed my cell phone,
please call me just to talk. I need the emotional support. HOpe to get
answers soon. My husband and I are buying property in MS just in case. I
hope I don't have to settle there first.

THank you. Heidi Palmeri (504) 329-3254