[StBernard] MR. HUNNICUT ON CHANNEL 8 NEWS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 30 22:51:25 EST 2005

There was also mention about having an engineer inspect your
property if the
damage was 30% or greater. Should this read "greater than 30%". I
have yet
to find anyone with less than 30% damage, so if we follow the
instructions
posted, everyone in ST. Bernard will have to hire an engineer to
perform an
inspection. Surely that is not what your office expects.

My husband has been doing many inspections for families and contractors.
What I do know is my insurance company and many others are taking this
information and paying the difference to the home owner in insurance.
Usually this is a difference in home owners dollars for the home owner.
Amanda