[StBernard] INSURANCE COMMISIONER

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 30 22:50:48 EST 2005

Just want to let everyone know it pays to complain, on this site I was given
a link to go too fill out a complaint on line against Travelers insurance. I
did this on November 18, They were supposed to be sending me a check for
2,000 for Lost of use and gave me a complete run around for over a month
mailing it to the violet address and then having to put a stop payment on it
. Every time I would call there was another reason they could not mail this
check so I gave up and put in the complaint well today I finally received a
phone call from them. They had received the complaint from the Insurance
Commission and the check for Lost of use will be sent from Georgia in two
days the amount of the check has changed, it went from 2,000 to 11,000. They
did state that is what I would get for Lost of use because they went out on
the 7th of November and determined that it was a flood issue but I did get
the amount from before that time. They also said it would take a few weeks
to decide how much they would cover on the house itself. Feeling good right
now.
Sue