[StBernard] People Coming Back

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 1 09:04:38 EST 2005

Hi,

I am very interested in how many people are coming back. On a lot of these
e:mails, people just keep talking about selling. Someone earlier had an
idea of putting a yellow ribbon on your house if you are returning, but
every time I return, the ribbon is far from my mind. The list of returning
business is a great idea and maybe a list could be sent up with returning
residents. If others see how many are returning, many more may return. I
plan to return, but do not want to be the only one in my neighbor. People
who want to buy in another neighbor may have an easier decision to make if
they know many of the pre-Katrina neighbors are coming back.

Just a thought

Angel