[StBernard] Electrical requirements

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 1 18:54:48 EST 2005

Has the parish made a decision on whether we need to completely rewire the
entire house. I have heard from an electrican that no decision has been
made in StB other than they are allowing residents to reuse the electrical
panel. Jefferson and Orleans have said that all electrical wiring needs to
be replaced. He also told me to expect to pay three!!! times the normal
amount to get the house wired. He believes that houses with double
insulated wiring should be able to reuse the existing wiring.

On the bright side, I heard that there is a house in the 2000 block of
Marietta that has been rewired, resheet rocked and has power inside the
house. What a becon of HOPE.

Howard