[StBernard] St. Bernard Non-Profit

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 1 19:59:36 EST 2005

Wendy,

I think I must have missed the original message about a special non-profit
for St. Bernard. We don't need to create one, we already have one.

I am sure that the St. Bernard - Arabi Kiwanis Foundation would be more than
happy to receive donations and pass them on the appropiate people. That is
why the foundation was started to begin with.

Let me know what you need and I'll get it for you.

Westley