[StBernard] Demand Category 5 protection

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 16:05:52 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Schneida [mailto:cindyschneida at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:07 AM
To: stbernard at da-parish.com
Subject: Demand Category 5 protection

Join me in flooding Washington! Louisiana groups have launched an effort to
generate 300,000 e-mails demanding category 5 protection for New Orleans and
Southern Louisiana. That means effective levees and flood control projects
as well as comprehensive coastal wetlands restoration to give Southern
Louisiana a critical storm buffer. Please take a second to help spread the
word! I added to the form letter #3 - Close the Mississippi River Gulf
Outlet (MRGO).

Click on the link below or cut and paste this into your brower -
http://healthygulf.org

Take action now at
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/GRN/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=1521>