[StBernard] defered payments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 6 16:33:24 EST 2005

gaby,

i received an atmos bill too; however, atmos bills for the month prior, so
the bill i received was actually for august (just thought you might want to
check that). but, i did call american express every month for the past 3
months as i hadn't been back to work and for 2 months was out of town. they
told me 'no problem, you will not receive any late fees, etc'. well, i just
received my bill from november and i had a 6.99% interest rate prior, my new
bill had an interest rate of 28.93%!!!!!!! it also had a late fee. i
called them this morning and they have changed everything back to 6.99% and
removed the late fee. i just wanted to give everyone a heads up to check
your bills carefully when you receive them.........thanks and good luck to
all,

nancy sinopoli