[StBernard] need help/ammunition/info...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 7 22:44:36 EST 2005

Okay Everyone I need help or info,

My homeowners called with my estimate- 10,851.75. Just to let you know,
this includes my loss of use; loss of fences, pool, deck, shed; and damage
to my home. When I started this all I wanted was my loss of use (25,000); my
external (10,000); 1/5 of my content because a vent over one room allowed a
15 inch hole into my attic and over 1-2 rooms in my 5 room home (about
11,000); and $7,249.85 on the building covering the residual of my loan-
because I only had 100,000 in flood. Wasn't looking for the big payday, just
what is fair. I was just told I would only get 14 days of loss of use
covered...Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Wendy Hall