[StBernard] very angry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 8 23:05:58 EST 2005

Craig,
I would like to know if the council has made any progress on the closing of
the MRGO?
I am outraged & very disguisted as I read the Times Pic this morning
regarding the conditions
of the levee system, and the poor job the corps did maintaining it.
I want accountability!
I want answers!
We have all suffered enough here, and now we later find out it could have
been prevented if the people who are paid salaries (plus added perks) from
OUR TAX DOLLARS had been more
qualified to do their job!
I just can't even believe what I am reading, and it certainly seems like
total disregard for our citizens' lives..........we paid these people and
put our lives and the safety of our city in their hands,
this is a real kick BELOW the belt.
I'm taking this very personally, it isn't "JUST POLITICS" anymore for me!

Tracie Brown
T.A. Dowd Brokerage, LLC
PH: 504-733-5047
FX: 504-733-6519