[StBernard] Gasoline

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 8 23:48:50 EST 2005

I've noticed the same things. We can pay $1.98 per gallon in Shreveport
and up to $2.32 by the time we get to New Orleans. It's become a game to us
watching the gas price signs get higher as we get closer home. Just
yesterday, Hoffer's charged us $2.31 per gallon and we watched the prices
decline to $2.04 by the time we reached Shreveport.
It amazes me to see the people who are our closest neighbors are the ones
taking the most advantage.

Lisa