[StBernard] investigations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 9 20:17:51 EST 2005

My home (8317 Sabre Dr) rating was a #1 with 1-10% damage, the comments
were the shed is overturned and the fence was down. Did the inspector even
look into my house, there is no ceilings my cabinets are down in my kitchen
stuff is everywhere and the mold and mildew are awful. I agree, who did
these inspections and what are there credentials? Our other house across
the street is not even listed on the site, the others in the neighborhood
are but not 8312 Sabre Dr. If all the other homes in the area were rated
1's with 30-60% or more and some were rated 2, do not understand our rating,
I guess I just got 1 foot of water and all the others were over the roof
top? I think St. Bernard Parish Government needs to make sure that all
information we receive from inspections or information on their web site is
correct. How are we supposed to come back when were are mislead?
Dianne