[StBernard] Allstate

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 10 01:05:19 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

Thanks for responding. Isn't it a shame that we can't include the upper
echelon of Allstate into these exchanges? I think that would prove to be
very interesting. It is criminal that we have been treated as we have. I am
just as disappointed with Robert Wooley. I have yet to hear him voice an
opinion that proves he is in support of the insureds and NOT the companies.
Seems to me that there is more he can demand of Allstate in the way of
procedure than he is.
I hope to be able to see him in St. Bernard on December 20th at 11:00. I
will be glad to shout a few displeasures at him.
I wish you luck and would like to hear of any progress.
Take care,

Julie