[StBernard] MURPHY OIL SPILL

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 11 18:23:43 EST 2005

Jerry,

I think this is why any sampling should be done by a professional company.

Things to consider:

Samples must be collected in glass jars. Plastics and other composite
materials are usually made from some type of petroleum product and will
taint the sample.

A professional company will maintain a chain of custody that is as valid as
any that a company hired by Murphy will be.

Talk to Lance. He has a local company on notice to collect samples as
needed that has all the credentials to stand up in a court of law.

Westley