[StBernard] MURPHY OIL SPILL

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 11 19:45:35 EST 2005

Yep, I believe you read my underlying intention in my response. Personal
samples cannot hold up, to speak when challenged by professional vs. YOU!!

I can't afford a professional, and many others cannot as well, so perhaps if
there is a challenge to Murphy that oil exists on your property, one had
better make sure the "oil sticks in court" so to speak <G>.. And be sure
that it is Murphy Oil and not the next door neighbor's car whos oil pan was
ruptured by the car supported on a chain link fence post <G>.

jer