[StBernard] MURPHY OIL SPILL

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 11 19:44:48 EST 2005

I've phoned this gentleman, LANCE, and I'm not sure he will be helpful
because the phone call was not returned.

This speaks volumes for some wanting to help, and those who want to help
non-gratis. It certainly opens opportunities for those I've seen emergening
all over the parish to "help" those in need. (more to come on this issue),
now that I'm free for discussion.

Jer