[StBernard] Insurance policies

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 11 23:10:31 EST 2005

Correct. The questions that need answering mostly are least answered, it
seems.

Perhaps, neither government nor insurance companies can answer this for us.
When every penny seems like a $1 million bucks to 75% of us. With so much
left unanswered the decisions become that much tougher. Yes or no. Do or
don't. Live or die.

..cancel or keep.

Jer