[StBernard] House Cleaning

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 12 18:42:49 EST 2005

Send me your address and contact info as well as I can forward it to Ginny
who coordinates groups. The next group will come toward the end of the year
but we hope for more. Let me put your address on the list. gabyhaze at aol.com

I am a resident of St Bernard. I will help you empty your apt. I
want you
to keep your money. I have some free time. Email me at
ydayna at cox.net.

Dayna

> Does anyone know of any groups emptying homes. We are renters and
have
> contacted and left our names on the national guard list as well as
many
> churches. We are senior citizens with health problems, and
landlord will
> not refund our deposit if the house is not emptied. We would be
happy to
> share this damage deposit as a donation to any group that can
help.

Gaby