[StBernard] check points

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 12 18:44:03 EST 2005

We too have noticed that no one is checking who is coming and going in the
parish. Not that we have anything left to steal. But once we start to do
repairs on our home we will have tools and equipment there. We can only come
in the parish on the weekends. And we are worried about leaving things at
our home, since we heard people were looting. What is real disheartening is
to learn that some of the looting is being done by people from St. Bernard.
The sheriff dept. needs to do a better job protecting its people.

staying in terrebonne for now coming home as soon as we can CASSAVEDO