[StBernard] Rental Assistance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 17:04:35 EST 2005

Copied this from the updated FAQ site at fema.gov
Refer to it if someone turns you down.

<<

Will FEMA provide additional rental assistance beyond the initial assistance
period if I still cannot return to my home?

Rental assistance can be provided for a period of up to 18 months
while you are working to accomplish your permanent housing plan. To make an
initial request for additional rental assistance, send a letter explaining
your continuing need and provide rent receipts or other documents to show
you have exhausted your initial rental assistance.

Gaby