[StBernard] FEMA - MISINFORMATION

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 22:27:35 EST 2005

I don't know hun, its really abomanable. There seems to be no rhyme or
reason to any of this runaround. At least we are not alone, but who is
accountable? We gave up on FEMA and finally bought our own trailer and hired
our own electriction but our lease in Mississippi is going to run out March
1st, then what? I can't work online without phonelines and who knows if they
will be working in SB by then? My husband is 55, a civilian at the NSA in
Algiers, and is killing himself working 10 hour days and commuting 800 miles
a week and trying to repair our house and now they want to kick him out of
his room on base! Nice way to treat a purple heart vet, huh? Since when did
we become slaves to the system? I believe since King George stepped in. At
least we still have freedom of speech. God Bless us everyone, Mudpie