[StBernard] Murphy spill - return phone calls.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 13 17:12:00 EST 2005

Craig,

Could you please also forward my mom's name- Dorothy Ponson-
504/450-6286. She will be in the area for the next few days and was called
tto come and settle, however, while in the bathroom they called and my dad
told whomever was on the line she wasn't home. Since then, they haven't been
able to get through to a person. Anyt help would be greatly appreciated as
always.

Thanks,

Wendy Hall

Mr. Fos,

I will give this info to out local Murphy Oil rep and try to push it for
you.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig