[StBernard] Homeowners Ins - Hurricane Deductibles

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 14 16:01:26 EST 2005

Charlie & Angel:

No truth to this. State Farm was not asked to waive hurricane deductibles
that were in place. It is because of these deductibles that the pre-Katrina
home ins rates were as stable as they were.

Marvin.leblanc.cdia at statefarm.com

I have already received a check from my homeowners for
wind damage, and they deducted 5% for the hurricane
deductible.

Angel