[StBernard] St. Bernard Pioneers for a New St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 14 16:03:02 EST 2005

Wendy, you've been identified as one of our St. Bernard Pioneers dawlin'.
You, Julie, Tony, & Gaby --- I'm gonna git ya'll all around a table for some
boiled crawfish at the first of the year if it's the last thing I do.

Keep the spirit!! Be careful what u listen to!! U got no time for the
naysayers. Most of them were just lookin' for excuses to go elsewhere
anyhow. Girl, u inspire me.

Lead, Follow or Get out of the Way!! Go Girl.

Marvin.leblanc.cdia at statefarm.com

Wendy,

Thanks for the pep talk. I will think strongly on it.

Julie