[StBernard] Preacher Jerry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 14 21:47:34 EST 2005

"Jer,I think you may know that our son has been a preacher for almost 20
years.
But your sermon was right up there with the best,Bakker, Swaggart and Jim
Jones. You need to bring your fire and passion to Capitol Hill.
You really have a "calling". We just need to know who's calling you.
It's strange that since people have been attacking Fema and the Insurance
companies we don't have the attacks on lawyers we once did. The lawyers may
turn out to be what's best for us.

My problem,like many, is with the insurance industry. Avis was always number
2 and tried harder. Why doesn't Allstate just try a little bit. Maybe they
just don't care.Thanks,Mr. DJ"

***************'

Well, <humbled by statement>.. Dave,

Calling? Preacher?

Nah, Yes, I'm somewhat religious, as many of our Katrina SB
parishioners--but humbly, I leave it to God to give the calling to those who
can help us more so. I'm penniless and unless he can dump enough in my
couffeur to cover the bills, etc, it's going to be quite a lifetime left.
Being as such, we'll leave the calling to those who can afford to travel to
Capitol Hill, and time to fight the system.

BTW, what are our parish's high-priced, inept lawyers doing to ease the
pain, not only of those who stayed behind BUT those who were misplaced/and
displaced around the globe, it seems?? We know who these guys are and we
know what they're up to, because why would they leave their warm nest(egg)
when they're going to rack up in St. Bernard? It won't happen.

The insurance industry will fight to the finish (I've been on that side of
the fence) to keep their money. The lawyers will "fight for the rights of
poor citizens" (in the name of the parish) until they get their tons of
cash. If the parishioners are lucky, they may see some minute portion.

BUT, if they don't prevail in court and the VERY EXPENSIVE insurance lawyers
do, there won't be a PTPI (pot to pi$$ in) for anyone. Slick insurance
lawyers once did this to me when I had my day in court 25 years ago, so I'm
experienced with their tactics. ..smooth as a baby's A$$ after a
"powdering".. :')

BUT, it's personal decisions that will make one's mind to go with Class
action or a personal one. We've 8 months to file, and perhaps we'll have to
determine WHO we're angry at? MRGO? Our insurance companies? Parish?
Individuals?

As I've said, the "awe and shock", the myriad tears, the fear which develops
for one's future, and the anger which tears at the fabric of our existance.
Somewhere in between is the frustration of lack of knowledge and success in
getting our due compensation and living assistance.

God bless the USA, but more so, God bless our St. Bernard Katrina Victims
from scavengers and wrestlers of our property and love for life with
continuity.

Jer.

Not all emails sent through this list reflect the opinion of da-parish.com
or Westley Annis

Such emails list the author in either the subject line or within the message
itself.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT
BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH.

This message is copyrighted by Westley Annis. No distribution through
electronic, paper, or other means is permitted without the express written
permission of Westley Annis.

StBernard mailing list
StBernard at da-parish.com