[StBernard] Attention Pelitere Drive Residents

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 13:54:55 EST 2005

Wendy Hall writes:

My understanding is Pelitere has already been doing this. They have 5 houses
done. Let's think
BIGGER AND GRANDER. Let's do it

Wendy Hall
==============

If you have been a part of this 5 House Clean-up or you are on Pelitere
Drive & want to do more houses on Pelitere or you are on ANY street with
CLOSE KNIT NEIGHBORS that want to do something, please contact me
immediately.

Once we get the ball rolling & get these areas cleaned up & "beautified"
other St. Bernardians will want this for themselves. I'm absolutely
convinced.

Think "SOLUTIONS", not "PROBLEMS".
Think "Self Responsibilty", not "BLAME GAME"

Talk to me!

Marvin LeBlanc
marvin.leblanc.cdia at statefarm.com
GndQ at aol.com