[StBernard] Baker Bill (Eat at the Supper)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 14:10:49 EST 2005

I have neither seen nor heard anything that suggests there will be any
limitations as to who would be offered a buy-out. In fact, most of the
discussion has been on making sure you could say no if you wanted to.

Regardless, there is nothing else being proposed that would have anything
close to amount of help that the Baker Plan will provide.

Westley