[StBernard] need a roofing company

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 14:19:48 EST 2005

Can anyone recommend a reliable roofing company? I need someone to
repair/patch the roof on my mom's house. She is not eligible for the blue
roof, b/c she has slate roof (what's left of it), and the blue roof program
can;t do it for fear of "damaging"!"!"!" the roof (it's already damaged!!!)

Serioulsy, the roof's been severly damaged, and has allowed enough
rain in, now, that the ceilings have fallen in. I want to stop further
damage from ocurring, as this was a dry, 2nd story, (only had 5' of water on

the 1st floor) but, can;t find anyone to patch it. she has no plans to
return to the parish - just wants to protect what she's had for 51 years,
until she can determine the route she'll need to take, once our government
leaders decide what must be done, whenver that'll be.

thanks for any input....

Charlie Fos

Tel: 504-712-7171
e-mail: fosc at randacorp.com