[StBernard] Short Term/Long Term Effects

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 19:19:55 EST 2005

Debra, while I cannot speak to the seafood safety, the EPA has stated that
no threat is posed both SHORT TERM & LONG TERM. They've presented these
findings to our officials & other groups. This is truly huge news for us.

Marvin LeBlanc
GndQ at aol.com

Citizens Recovery Commission

Are you guys really eating the seafood? Didn't you see all the sewage
that was pumped out of N.O. that went into the lake and then into the
Gulf? I have a hard time believing the seafood is okay, Maybe I'm still
afraid that the government isn't telling us the whole truth or maybe
it's my fear of the unknown and "long term effects"....

PLEASE PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.

Debra