[StBernard] removal of flooded cars

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 23:06:34 EST 2005

I don't know about the removal, but we "steamed" our registration open and
contacted the DMV that the car is no longer being used and the plates are
invalid, just for protection. I would think the DMV would have your
information on file if you can't read the registration. Our truck still sits
there though. Mudpie