[StBernard] The looters and intruders

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 15 23:08:19 EST 2005

At this point, investing in "bear traps" would be the order of the day since
NO ONE (at this point) needs to go into the home without your permission. If
you planned on being there to snap the coon-buzzard traps, then it can be
done at your memory of where you placed the traps. Place a warning sign on
all doors claiming, "Enter at your own risk" Mine-field or other
endangerments are present inside" as a disclaimer/warning as posted!

Chuckle... One way to get rid of trash. Without having the parish pick it up
<G>..

Jer.