[StBernard] The looters and intruders

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 16 18:24:24 EST 2005

Hey Jer:

You are excellent at pointing out problems with the status quo. Does
your brain possess the side of individual creative thinking? That's the
side that not only identifies the problem, but also analyzes it, and
most importantly offers imaginative solutions to the very problems that
it sees exists. It takes nothing but a voyeur to sit, watch (and
criticize) but it takes a free thinker to come up with creative
solutions that try to please everyone.

For the sake of the rest of us, please stop just criticizing (I'm sure
it's out of frustration) and start offering some solutions (that's a
part of dialogue and conversation or debate -- the exchange of ideas)
instead of only demanding solutions from those that you may or may not
have helped vote into power.

The right of free speech is one of the greatest gifts of all. It allows
us to speak out against what we view as the injustices of the world.
But, coupled with individual freedom, it allows the thinking mind to
offer different and fresh ideas on how to improve our little corner of
the world.

That's what makes this the greatest place in the world to live.

Do you have any ideas on how to fix things instead of just demanding
that they be fixed? Let's hear them.

Keep the faith,

Jim