[StBernard] The looters and intruders

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 16 18:54:58 EST 2005

I went to my house today to go take some pictures for insurance. Only have
a one story with a water line right below the ceiling, yet I could tell
someone had been walking around inside my house also.

Wish they would have taken a few more things out, but all they did was
confirm that everything was already damaged.

Westley