[StBernard] Modular Homes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 16 19:00:44 EST 2005

Bianca,

I don't think this is what they are talking about when they mention modular
homes for St. Bernard Parish.

The "mobile home builders" have tried to co-opt the modular home name to try
to lose the negative connotations of the terms trailer home or mobile home.
It's kinda like when Kentucky Fried Chicken wanted to pretend they were
healthy and changed their name to KFC.

These modular homes are built on slab foundations, not raised with wheels
removed.

Westley