[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 20 07:59:58 EST 2005

Exactly. That is why I dont know if I should let adjuster lady come back
when she returns from her Holiday at Home or request a different one, since
they are all instructed the same.

Gaby

He told me that the water rose to the 10 foot level before the winds
came.
Because of this anything under 10 ft is considered water damage. I
asked if
he saw the basket ball goal that is 10 feet high with the Lexan
backboard
blown out. I stated that this is proof of high winds. He said" I
don't
disagree with you but this is how I was instructed by State Farm to
handle