[StBernard] Building Permit/Buyout

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 21 00:25:18 EST 2005

david,

Sorry about the delay. The neighborhood will by and large have a good deal
of rebuilding. However, Florida Blvd. is an area that is being discussed
for various plans. If you move for a building permit, I wouldn't anticipate
a hold up of your permit. No matter what, your property will not be taken
from you.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig