[StBernard] Modular Home Show

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 21 00:24:47 EST 2005

Lori,

I will be glad to send you a pic to your email address. I have to scan all
my digital pics and if I don't have one already, I will take a picture today
and send it.

I live in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. A very nice small town with big
supercomputer roots---Cray computers (where my husband works) are designed
and made here and SGI has facilties here also. We are about 15 miles north
of Eau Claire and 90 miles east of Minneapolis.

Michelle

Hey Michelle,

If you wouldn't mind sending a picture of a modular home, I would
like to
see it. Also, what state, parish or county do you live in where
these
modular homes exist? You can either post it or email it to me
directly at
lebouef234 at aol.com.

Thanks and God bless,

Lori