[StBernard] Question regarding Green Space

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 21 09:19:33 EST 2005

I heard about a potential plan for the expressway and a future buyout, but
we all know how long those things take. I remember a quote from Craig that
we can rebuild our house under current building codes when I asked if there
will be a change to increase the number of levels. ANyways, we live north of
Genie and plan to gut and repair for now, as we do not want to rebuild just
to be bought out a few years later. We are cautious not to invest too much
but plan to live there as long as we can.

rebuilding north of Genie for various reasons (proximity to water,
need for
that land for a future expressway, etc), ..." ,

but, I understand that it may be part of a propsoal that Cragg
Tafarro is
behind. I'd appreciate it if Craig, or another Councilmember, could
either
explain this proposal in some detail, or, put an end to this rumor,
if
infact that's what it actually is.

Gaby